Things Not to do When Buying a Home
The following is a list of the most common borrower oversights that may impact a loan approval and/or timing.
- Do not apply for, or open any new credit cards or credit lines.
- This may reduce your credit scores and cause your interest rate to rise and/or result in loan denial
- Do not buy or lease a new auto without consulting us.
- This may reduce your credit scores and cause your interest rate rise and/or result in loan denial
- Do not deposit any cash into accounts without consulting us.
- Cash deposits require documentation. If you cannot document, this could lead to major delays.
Download Things Not To Do
Try to avoid any of these items and consult us if any of these items may be of concern.